Monday 2 April 2012

Breaking News - I’m Finished


Breaking News - I’m Finished

Believe it not I finished writing novels two and three of my Zytainium series at once. The reason for doing this was simply for the series consistency. I could have went in a few different directions with the story and wanted to ensure it was uniform. Now it took longer of course to write but I kept going. A couple of times I became bogged down in how the story should evolve. The idea I had just didn’t work for me, so I slept on it, and surprisingly I dreamt how to proceed seamlessly into the section of the story. Anyway, now that the drafts are done its onto the editing phase. This will take some time do complete. Regardless it is started.
I have spent a lot of time with the characters of the Zytainium series as they have developed. It is time to give them a break. I want to finish the editing and start my next new story with new characters. For those of you one day who find the Zytainium series please enjoy as I put my heart into it. I would love to hear feedback on what readers think of it.

Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment