Tuesday 28 February 2012

Dedication and Appreciation for the Help

As a writer, I discuss in my blog, some of my thoughts I have as a writer. I touch upon the thoughts behind the ideas that inspired my novels. One of the things that I have overlooked is the help and assistance that my spouse has given me. She has read and edited the novels and one short story that I have written. I tend to drop words and still miss them when I re-read my works. She catches those errors and other grammatical errors that I make. She will point out a section and ask, ‘what are trying to say here.’ I look at the section and think to myself, what was I thinking. In the novel, Alice, she was a huge help at making sure the voice was the correct gender all the time. Even the cover of Alice, was her design which after a few trials, she captured on film.


Thank you Bren for all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment