Sunday 26 February 2012

Zytainium - Next



In the science fiction series, Zytainium, I started with an idea of others making it seem that controlling a system of planets energy producing mineral was the way to dominate the galaxy. And it is. The first book went through that struggle to fend off those who would take by force what was not theirs. In the second book of the series, I expanded the idea that it was not the energy itself that was the source of trouble, but what that energies true potential was. With that came the suggestion of a even more advanced civilization that did not want any new members to the advanced species club. My stories main character Tarin, realized that if his people didn’t begin to understand their destiny, that they were doomed. When I began writing the second book of the series, I realized that there was much to be told for it to make sense. So much that I really couldn’t break up the story. The second book would be the length of two novels. I consider a good read in the 100,000 words category. I have decided that the second book will have two parts. I’m currently two-thirds of the way through the second part of the second book and the story can still go in many different directions. I will keep writing and see where the story logically takes me.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment